The DuPage Children's Museum is an interactive, hands-on museum focusing on S.T.E.M. concepts for children from birth to 10 years old.
301 N. Washington
Naperville, IL 60540
Name and Position of Contact Person
Jessica Greenlaw, Volunteer Manager
(630) 637-8000 ext. 4640
Days/Hours Available for Service Learners
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Description of Service Learner Role
- Engage and play with children and their adults/families in the DCM exhibits; initiate interactions with children and their adults/families.
- Maintain a positive learning environment by resetting Museum exhibits.
- Provide excellent guest service by responding to guest questions and calling on a Guest Experience Facilitator as needed.
1. Complete a background check (a Social Security Number is needed to complete the background Check)
2. Provide proof of vaccination status for COVID and booster, if eligible.
3. Wear a mask in our exhibit areas and with the public.
Number of Placements Available
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Phone: (630) 942-2230
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.