The Informational Interview Program is an exciting new opportunity for our students to extend their learning beyond the classroom and explore the workforce.
But this is not possible without our community partners. If you're interested in chatting with our students about your company and career preparation, read on to discover the benefits and rewards of this new program.
Benefits of Participating
Hosting an Informational Interview allows you to:
- Build your company's brand and COD campus presence
- Network with talented, engaged students
- Scout potential future interns or employees
- Connect with a central community resource like the College of DuPage
- Educate and guide students who are excited to learn about the professional world and your industry
Becoming a host
Check back for future dates.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Phone: (630) 942-2230
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.