During the Fall and Spring semesters, the Career Services Center will host a 10-week on-campus recruiting program for local employers. The purpose of Workforce Wednesday is to bring local employers to campus to build their brand and recruit for open positions. We will be highlighting specific weeks to welcome employers across industries and highlighting internship opportunities.
Note: priority approval will go to employers with internship opportunities.
Go to the Employer Recruitment Policies page to learn about the Workforce Wednesday Recruiting policy and for the Reservation Request form.
Spring 2023 Dates and Industries-Full for Spring
- Wednesday, March 1: Healthcare and Seasonal/Part-Time Employment
- Wednesday, March 8: Human and Public Services
- Wednesday, March 15: Military
- Wednesday, March 22: Business (Marketing, Management, and Accounting)
- Wednesday, March 29: Spring Break-No on-campus recruiting opportunities.
- Wednesday, April 5: Healthcare and Seasonal/Part-Time Employment
- Wednesday, April 12: Internship Only week
- Wednesday, April 19: Human and Public Services
- Wednesday, April 26: Computer Science
For more information, contact Krystina LaSorsa at email@example.com. Please know that the Workforce Wednesdays Program is full for the Spring 2023 term.
*All communication for employer engagement events will go through Chaps Get Hired. We may be unable to respond to all requests regarding this event. We will release communicate in late July for the Fall 2023 term. We do not host employers on campus during the summer terms.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Phone: (630) 942-2230
Fax: (630) 942-4596
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.