THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO EAGERLY STEPPED UP TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITIES. REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT IS FULL. WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE IF MORE SPACES BECOME AVAILABLE.
Fall Service Day
Northern Illinois Food Bank
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
9 to 11:30 a.m.
Sort food for delivery to local pantries with COD Cares and help nourish our 70,000+ neighbors in need who are served by Northern Illinois Food Bank each week.
- Open to students, staff, and faculty.
- Lunch will be provided upon return to main campus.
- NIFB address: 273 Dearborn Court, Geneva
- Transportation is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 3.5 compensated service hours are available for this activity. More information here.
- Register by Tuesday, September 3.