- Records Home
- Degree Audit
- Enrollment Verification
- Graduation Information/Applications
- Grading Information
- Proof of Prerequisite
- Transcript Evaluation
- View Grades
- Ordering Transcripts Online
- Your Right to Know
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Academic Program Change Form
- Online Forms
Credits earned at other regionally accredited colleges/universities will be evaluated for transfer to College of DuPage upon receipt of an official transcript. All official transcripts will be evaluated in the order they are received. Processing time for a Transcript Evaluation is approximately 1-3 business days. During peak periods evaluations may take up to 3 weeks.
A transcript is considered official, if it is:
- Mailed directly from the issuing institution to College of DuPage
- Sent electronically from the issuing institution (or their designated service provider) to College of DuPage at email@example.com
- Brought to the Office of Student Records, in the original, unopened and sealed envelope in which it was issued.
- Have a print date within the past 12 months
You will be notified by email once your evaluation is complete. You can see your transfer credits and track progress toward completion of a degree or certificate by running your degree audit through myACCESS.
Office of Student Records
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2150
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-3838
FAX: (630) 942-3693
Prerequisites: (630) 942-3830
Official COD Transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcript Evaluation: email@example.com
Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage