recommendation letters image

Recommendation Letters/Forms

If you are/were enrolled at College of DuPage and are applying to transfer to another institution, you may need to provide proof of your academic standing, disciplinary record, or a personal reference as part of your application.

1. If the institution that you are applying to has a FORM to fill out:
(Forms may include College Official's Report, Transfer Form, or Dean's Recommendation for Transfer Students.)

Visit the Office of Student Records in SRC 2150, email a formal request to or follow the instructions under Enrollment Verification to complete form. Please provide the form as an attachment to

Forms will be processed in the order received and could take up to five (5) business days to complete. Please submit your form(s) in a timely manner. The Office of Student Records will contact you at the email address provided once your request has been completed.

2. If you need a LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION from an instructor/counselor:

Once you have contacted your instructor/counselor, and they has agreed to write the letter, fill out the Letter of Recommendation Authorization and give it to your instructor/counselor. The instructor/counselor should submit a copy of the Authorization to the Records Office, SRC 2150.

For more information, call the Office of Student Records Verification Specialist, (630) 942-2431, or the Coordinator of Records Services, (630) 942-3022.


Contact Information

Office of Student Records
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2150

Regular Hours

Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Phone: (630) 942-3838
FAX: (630) 942-3693
Prerequisites: (630) 942-2260

Email contacts:
Student Records:
Official COD Transcripts:
Transcript Evaluation:
High School Transcripts:

Individuals who need language assistance, please call Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 or email