COD Food Truck Rally
Be prepared to make difficult decisions at the College of DuPage Food Truck Rally because you will want to taste everything!
Below are the trucks that are confirmed. Check back often to see who else has been added!
- All food trucks will take cash, credit, and pre-paid Food Truck Rally vouchers (limited availability- see below).
- Tented seating will be available.
Respond S'il Vous Plait
Please do us all a favor and take a moment to RSVP here so we know how many people to expect. We don't want to run out of food!
Pre-Paid Food Truck Rally Vouchers
By popular demand, Food Truck Rally vouchers are back! Magically turn $10 into $15! Pay $10 online and present your confirmation email at the Pre-Paid Food Truck Rally Voucher tent at the event. A smiling face will give you 15 one dollar vouchers to use at any of the trucks.
VOUCHERS ARE SOLD OUT.
- You may purchase vouchers without registering for the 5K or 100-Yard Youth Dash.
- Limited supply; The opportunity to purchase vouchers will close without notice when sold out.
- Limit to one $10 purchase per email address.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Valid only at College of DuPage Food Truck Rally on Saturday, September 23, 2017.
- Must be used in whole dollar increments; May be combined with cash.
- PayPal only; No processing fee!
- Your payment will go to Community College District 502.
- Vouchers will not be available for purchase at the event.
"Stuff-A-Truck" Food Drive
People's Resource Center is kicking off their annual "Stuff-A-Truck" food drive with us at the COD Food Truck Rally & Sunset 5K. How fitting is that?... Food, trucks, you get the idea.
Please consider bringing a healthy, nonperishable food donation to the event. Look for PRC staff and volunteers in the Kid Zone with games and donation bins. More information about "Stuff-A-Truck" here.
2017 Food Truck Rally Participants
Auntie Vee's: Seven-layer dessert parfaits and deep dish cookies
Beavers Coffee and Donuts: Fried-to-order mini donuts and signature toppings
Best Truckin' BBQ: Turbo-charged barbeque sandwiches and burgers
Bob Cha: Fantastic Korean fusion tacos and rice bowls
Carnivale: Latin-fusion street food
The Crave Bar: Salty-sweet ice cream perfection!
Cupcakes For Courage: Delightfully distinctive cupcakes with a cause
Grill Chasers: Flame-grilled chicken skewers, wings and wraps
Grumpy Gaucho: Extraordinary empanadas from Argentina
La Cocinita: Venezuelan-inspired Latin American street food
Loop Juice: Fresh-squeezed juices, smoothies and Hawaiian poke bowls
Mario's Cart: Creative Mexican and Italian tortas and stacks
Mike's Revenge: Pastrami, porchetta and ribeye, oh my!
Pierogi Wagon: Golden-seared Polish dumplings
Piko Street: Modern Asian street fare infused with bold flavors
Rogue Curbside Kitchen: Nothing traditional about these sandwiches!
Ruthella's New Orleans Cuisine: Cajun classics straight from NOLA
Toasty Cheese: Gourmet "hand-built" grilled cheese and fabulous fries
Toasty Taco: Street tacos, tamales and more!
For More Information:
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage