These links and contacts can kick-start your career in the lodging and hospitality industry.
- American Hotel and Lodging Association offers industry statistics.
- The National Restaurant Association lists restaurant industry statistics as well as other helpful information.
- The Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association features career assistance and scholarship information.
- The Council of Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Educators features a "Just for Students" area.
- Star Chefs: The magazine for culinary insiders
The following companies are generous with donations to the students and program. Please support those who support the program!
- Domino Sugar
- J.W. Allen
- Nestle Chocolates
- Custom Culinary
- Minor Bases
- Kikkoman Foods
- Unified Brands
- Cutler Ovens
The following links lead to other hospitality organizations and information which may be of interest to prospective students:
- The American Culinary Federation
- The Retail Bakers of America
- The Bread Bakers Guild of America
- Educational Institute of the AHLA
- Professional Chefs Association
The following links lead to other sites that may be of interest:
Laura Lerdal, Culinary Market and Lab Coordinator
Anna Gay, Program Support Specialist
Mary Beth Leone, Coordinator, Hospitality
Tim Meyers, Co-Coordinator, Culinary and Baking
David Kramer, Co-Coordinator, Culinary and Baking
Business and Technology Division
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1034, (630) 942-2592
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage