Provide reception and assistance to students, faculty, and staff in the Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance area (WRSA) of the Learning Commons.
- Greet students and staff, answer phones, register students in the appointment system, and make appointments.
- Provide information regarding Learning Commons and WRSA programs, procedures, and processes.
- Light cleaning and assistance in keeping facilities neat and orderly.
- General office duties including filing, creating/updating documents, making copies, etc.
- Maintain friendly, welcoming attitude.
- Other duties as assigned.
Received by Employee:
Exercised by Employee:
THIS IS A STUDENT JOB.
High school degree or equivalent.
Must be enrolled in at least 6 semester hours during Fall/Spring or 1 semester hours during Summer.
Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
If a first semester student, GPA requirement is waived.
Have used the services in the Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance area.
Proficient in written and spoken English. Good listening skills. Positive and caring attitude. Basic computer skills.
Customer Service experience.
Computerm Copier/scanner, fax, multi-line phones
Daytime, evening and/or weekend hours may be required.
This student position may require taking one or more of the following test(s) below at the college expense.
- Background Check
Offer of employment will be contingent upon completion and satisfactory results of the test(s) mentioned above.