- I'm currently trying to teach myself something about general relativity and the use
of the inexpensive hobby micro-processors such as the Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- I worked on the Dark Energy Survey astrophysics experiment at Fermilab.
- I was also involved with the Physics Education Research groups at both the University of Illinois and the Ohio State University, on science education research projects.
- I have completed research in particle physics experiment on
- Experiment E791 which looked at heavy quark production from a positive meson beam and
- Experiment E735 which attempted to find quark-gluon plasma in proton-antiproton collisions in the
- Complete List of Particle Physics/Cosmology Publications
- I am a QuarkNet mentor for the Fermilab/UIC QuarkNet group.
- Information on requesting letters of reference
- I'm the Engineering Club adviser.