College of DuPage provides students the opportunity to make payments throughout the semester via one of our affordable payment plans. The earlier you enroll in a payment plan, the lower the required down payment and more payment options available.
The payment plan is for students paying out of pocket or students that do not have their balance covered in full by financial aid or military benefits. There is a $15 non-refundable set-up fee charged at the time of enrollment. A down payment is also required at the time of enrollment.
Only current semester charges for tuition and fees can be included in the payment plan. Fines and prior term charges can be paid at the Cashier’s Office.
Frequently Asked Questions
While enrolling in a payment plan, if you receive an error message “Unable to save your new credit card – Credit card number or expiration date is not valid” or “Account validation failed. Check your ABA routing number and try again,” follow these steps:
- Click on Cancel and repeat the steps to enroll in a payment plan.
- Click on payment plans from the top menu.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Choose a term from the drop-down box and click on Select.
- Choose the payment plan from the plans that are available to you from the drop-down box and click on Select.
- Review the details of your payment plan and click on Continue.
- Click on Display Payment Schedule.
- Review your Payment Schedule and click on Continue.
- Choose your Payment Method (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Checking, or Savings) from the drop-down box and click on Select.
- Enter the requested information on the right side and click on Continue.
- Review the payment plan Agreement. If you would like to print the agreement, click the “Print Agreement” box.
- Check the box “I agree” at the bottom of the page and click on Continue.
The payment plan requires a checking/savings account or a debit/credit card.
Yes, for additional semester charges that occur on your account during the semester, the payment plan balance will be recalculated to reflect the new installment amount(s).
You do not need to enroll in a new payment plan every time you change your class schedule.
While the payment plan specifies the date each payment will occur, College of DuPage determines the time of day the payment is debited. Once the payment has attempted, you will be notified via email if the payment processed successfully.
View due dates for each payment plan.
If a payment is returned, a $30 late fee will be assessed to your student account. Payment must be made immediately or you may be dropped from your classes for the amount owed.
Students with excessive returned payments may be denied eligibility to participate in the payment plan.
The College of DuPage payment plan adjusts your installment payments for new charges or credits applied to the account daily so that the final installment(s) will include any unpaid semester charges.
- NOTE: An email notification will be sent out to notify you of changes to your payment plan balance and installment payments for dropping and/or adding a class. New charges or credits applied are divided sequentially into the remaining installments.
If you enroll in the payment plan and are later awarded financial aid, the financial aid amount will be applied to your account to reduce your balance. If a credit balance is created, you will be refunded within 14 days of that occurring.
Yes, if you want to participate in the payment plan next semester, you must enroll again. The payment plan is only valid for the semester you sign up for. The $15.00 non-refundable setup fee is charged each semester.
Questions may be directed via email to email@example.com or call (630) 942-2206.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2424
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Available through email inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (630) 942-2909