Join members of the Admissions and Outreach team to get your quick questions answered regarding the application and enrollment process at College of DuPage. This is not a formal presentation, rather an opportunity for you to meet one-on-one virtually with a member of our staff to help answer any quick questions you may have about the steps to enroll at the College.
To attend a Virtual Walk-in Session, click on the date and time of which session you would like to attend. You will be directed to a virtual waiting room through Zoom where an Admission Representative will let you into the session in the order you enter. Wait times will vary depending on the volume of students entering the Zoom waiting room. If you would like to make a one-on-one appointment, please visit our contact page to find your Admissions Representative.
Virtual Walk-in Session Dates
- Tuesday, July 20, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 22, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 27, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 29, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 3, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 17, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 19, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 5 to 7 p.m.
Admissions is working remotely during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, closed for summer
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: online chat feature
You can also schedule an online appointment with our admissions representatives.