Join members of the Admissions & Outreach team to get your quick questions answered regarding the application and enrollment process at College of DuPage. This is not a formal presentation, rather an opportunity for you to meet one-on-one virtually with our staff to help answer any questions you may have about the steps to enroll at the college.
To attend a Virtual Walk-in Session, click on the date and time of which session you would like to attend. You will be directed to a virtual waiting room through Zoom where an Admission Representative will let you into the session in the order you enter.
Virtual Walk-in Session Dates
- Tuesday, May 4, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 6, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 13, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 18, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 20, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 25, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 27, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 1, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 3, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Admissions is working remotely during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: online chat feature
You can also schedule an online appointment with our admissions representatives.