Join us for a virtual workshop highlighting resources for immigrant students who earned credentials outside of the U.S. which includes a high school diploma and beyond.
We will provide information on the credential evaluation process from Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) which helps colleges and universities understand your educational background. In addition, we will provide an overview of the College of DuPage admissions and enrollment process, a presentation from the Career Services Center to better prepare you for a job search, information on the Learning Commons and classes offered for non-native English speakers.
Upcoming Virtual Immigrant Student Information Session
Once you register, we will send a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.
Registration will close one day prior to the date of the event.
What You Will Learn
- Overview of programs and services offered at College of DuPage for adult students.
- How getting a credential evaluation from Education Credential Evaluators (ECE) can help colleges and universities understand your educational background.
- Overview of free resources offered through Career Services to better prepare you for the job search process.
- An overview of resources, academic support options and services offered by the College of DuPage's Learning Commons
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during summer hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, closed