Are you a high school or home school student looking to learn more about what you can accomplish at College of DuPage? Our Home School and Early Admissions Information Session will provide you with a better understanding of our Early Admissions program, scholarships and your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage.
Register for an upcoming Enhancing your Home School Experience event by clicking on the date below. If you have not logged into our application portal, you will need to create a profile before you register.
- 3:30 p.m.: Check-in, outside SSC 2201 - Presentation Room
- 4 p.m.: Optional Tour
- 5 p.m.: Presentation begins. Presentation is provided by Ashley Jarrell, our Admissions Representative that works with Home School students. Presentation provides an overview of the admissions process, Early Admissions and next steps to enroll at COD.
What You Will Learn
You will learn information about the enrollment process and details about the following topics:
- How to apply to College of DuPage.
- How to setup your myACCESS account/@dupage email.
- How to complete the placement pre-requisites by taking placement tests and/or submitting necessary transcripts and test scores.
- What is Early Admissions? Learn more about taking college-level courses before you graduate high school.
- Next steps...how to apply for financial aid & scholarships from College of DuPage and beyond
Location: Student Services Center, SSC 2200
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the central location for all of your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage. On the main level of SSC, you will find the Admissions & Outreach Office, Financial Assistance, Registration, and Records. SSC 2200 is located on the main level, near the Admissions & Outreach Office and Campus Central. See a map of COD.
All events hosted by the Office of Admissions & Outreach at College of DuPage are free to attend!
Learn more about the Enhancing your Home School Experience session at College of DuPage by contacting the Office of Admissions & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (630) 942-2626.