Learn about our programs, the admissions and enrollment process, financial aid, placement testing, and additional services provided for high school students.
This session is intended for current high school students and their families that want a general overview of the college.
Upcoming High School Student Information & Next Steps Session
Registration will close one day prior to the date of the event.
What You Will Learn
You will learn information about the enrollment process and details about the following topics:
- Overview of the degrees and certificates offered at College of DuPage, including our transfer partnerships, guaranteed admission programs, 2+2 and 3+1 programs.
- Opportunities for current high school students through Early Admissions.
- Information on tuition, financial aid & how to apply for scholarships.
- Extracurricular opportunities at College of DuPage such as clubs and organizations, athletics and study abroad.
- How to apply and enroll at College of DuPage.
Location: Student Services Center (SSC)
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the gateway for getting started at COD. In this building, you will find the Office of Admissions & Outreach, Registration Services, Financial Assistance, Counseling, Advising & Transfer Services, Career Services, Records, and Student Life. It is essential to become familiar with this building as you begin navigating the enrollment process at COD. For directions, visit Maps & Directions.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.