Starting college can seem intimidating if you are the first in your family to attend college. This session will help you navigate the enrollment process at College of DuPage. Come learn about the application process, next steps toward enrollment and available financial resources offered at College of DuPage.
During this session you will meet staff from different departments that will explain how to better prepare for your next steps. Our goal is to prepare recent high school graduates and adult students on what to expect as they navigate their final steps before classes begin. This is a great session to address student's questions, doubts and concerns.
- The difference between attending a university and a community college
- Transfer track vs. workforce track
- Special partnerships: 2+2 Partnerships, 3+1 Programs, Engineering Pathways
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- How to prepare for placement testing
- Understanding payment plan options and financial aid award letter
- How to prepare for New Student Advising
- Tips & Resources for First-Generation Students
- Check back for future events.
Registration will close one day prior to the date of the event.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach during regular business hours:
- Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626