Are you a high school student looking to learn more about the engineering offerings at College of DuPage? Good news! At College of DuPage, we offer a variety of options for students interested in a career in Engineering. Learn more about our Engineering Pathways Program with The Grainger College of Engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the TAG partnership with University of Illinois at Chicago, and more!
Register for an Engineering Information Session by clicking on the date below. If you have not logged into our application portal, you will need to create a profile before you register.
- 5:30 p.m.: Check-in begins in front of SSC 2201.
- 6 p.m.: Session begins. Presentation provides an overview of the admissions process, our Engineering partnerships, and next steps to enroll at COD.
What You Will Learn
You will learn information about the enrollment process and details about the following topics:
- How to apply to College of DuPage.
- How to setup your myACCESS account/@dupage email.
- How to complete the placement pre-requisites by taking placement tests and/or submitting necessary transcripts and test scores.
- Engineering Pathways Program
- TAG & DAPP Programs
- Next steps...how to apply for financial aid & scholarships from College of DuPage and beyond
Location: Student Services Center, SSC 2201
The Student Services Center (SSC) is the central location for all of your next steps to getting started at College of DuPage. On the main level of SSC, you will find the Admissions & Outreach Office, Financial Assistance, Registration, and Records. SSC 2201 is located on the main level, near the Admissions & Outreach Office and Campus Central. See a map of COD.
All events hosted by the Office of Admissions & Outreach at College of DuPage are free to attend!
Learn more about the Engineering Information Session at College of DuPage by contacting the Office of Admissions & Outreach at email@example.com or by calling (630) 942-2626.