Tuesday, October 15, 2019
6 to 8 p.m.
College of DuPage, Physical Education Center
Register now to easily share your information with colleges of your choice at the fair.
Preparing for the College Fair:
Register and download the Strive Scan app to your phone. Register early to avoid the lines! Here are some tips when registering for the College Fair:
- The profile should be filled out by the student, not a parent/guardian. If a parent/guardian is filling out the form on behalf of the student, please use the student's information. This information will be used by the colleges and universities to communicate about future opportunities at their institution.
- When filling out the profile, make sure to select the following:
- Event Location: Illinois
- What event are you attending?: 10/15/19 - College of DuPage
- Find out which colleges will be at the fair and write down the names of the ones you want to learn about.
- Make a list of any questions you have.
- Make sure to use your personal email address, not your high school email. Also, share an email address that won't embarrass you - remember, college admission officers will see it!
Where will the College Fair take place?
The College of DuPage College Fair will take place in the Physical Education Center (PEC) off of East College Road and Park Boulevard. The closest parking locations are lots College 1 or College 2, right outside of the PEC and Berg Instructional Center (BIC). For directions, visit our Maps & Directions page.
Check-in begins at 5:30 in the PE lobby. Doors to the College Fair will not open until exactly 6 p.m., so plan accordingly.
At the fair:
- Check the College of DuPage College Fair website to get a map of the fair. Plan your route early so you hit all of the college booths you want to for the night. Some of the larger state-schools get crowded, so be ready with your questions! If there is no map available, do a quick survey of the room to locate your colleges.
- Visit booths and ask college representatives questions. For example, you can ask, "What kind of student are you looking for?" or "What makes your campus special?"
- Take a minute to jot down any information you think is important before moving on to the next booth.
- Check out some of the other booths when you're done with the colleges on your list. You may stumble onto a great college you hadn't considered.
- Attend an information session to get expert advice.
Financial Aid Presentations - Seats fill quickly!
6:15 and 7:15 p.m.
Physical Education Center (PEC), Room 129
When You Get Home:
- Ask yourself which colleges stood out and why.
- Organize the college material you collected and review it that week while it's fresh in your mind.
- Go over any notes you took during the fair.
- Do more research on the colleges you're thinking about. Explore websites, contact the admission office or plan a campus visit. If you liked what you saw at the fair, it may be time to see the college in person.
Contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630)942-2626.
We are currently updating the list of colleges that will participate in our upcoming College Fair. Please check back for an updated list of colleges scheduled to attend.
- College of DuPage
- Augustana College (IL)
- Aurora University (IL)
- Ball State University (IN)
- Benedictine University (IL)
- Bradley University (IL)
- Butler University (IN)
- Carroll University (WI)
- Carthage College (WI)
- Coe College (IA)
- Columbia College Chicago (IL)
- Concordia University - Wisconsin (WI)
- Creighton University (NE)
- DePaul University (IL)
- Dominican University (IL)
- Drake University (IA)
- Elmhurst College (IL)
- Eureka College (IL)
- Flashpoint Chicago (IL)
- Florida Southern College (FL)
- Greenville University (IL)
- Illinois College (IL)
- Illinois Institute of Technology (IL)
- Illinois State University (IL)
- Indiana State University (IN)
- Institute of Aviation at Parkland College (IL)
- Iowa State University (IA)
- IUPUI (IN)
- Johnson & Wales University (RI)
- Kansas State University (KS)
- Knox College (IL)
- Lakeview College of Nursing (IL)
- Lawrence Technological University (MI)
- Lewis University (IL)
- Loras College (IL)
- Loyola University Chicago (IL)
- Luther College (IA)
- Marquette University (WI)
- Maryville University (MO)
- McKendree University (IL)
- Miami University (OH)
- Michigan State University (MI)
- Midwestern University (IL)
- Millikin University (IL)
- Missouri State University (MO)
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (MO)
- Morrison Tech (IL)
- North Central College (IL)
- North Park University (IL)
- Northeastern Illinois University (IL)
- Northwestern University (IL)
- Purdue University (IN)
- Quincy University (IL)
- Ripon College (WI)
- Rockford University (IL)
- Roger Williams University (RI)
- Roosevelt University (IL)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick (NJ)
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing (IL)
- Saint Mary's College (IN)
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (MN)
- Saint Xavier University (IL)
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago (IL)
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale (IL)
- St. Ambrose University (IA)
- St. Augustine College (IL)
- St. Norbert College (WI)
- Syracuse University (NY)
- The University of Alabama (AL)
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham (AL)
- The University of Tampa (FL)
- Trinity Christian College (IL)
- University of Illinois at Chicago (IL)
- University of Indianapolis (IN)
- University of Iowa (IA)
- University of Kansas (KS)
- University of Louisville (KY)
- University of Michigan (MI)
- University of Minnesota - Rochester (MN)
- University of Missouri (MO)
- University of Northern Iowa (IA)
- University of Notre Dame (IN)
- University of Pittsburgh (PA)
- University of South Alabama (AL)
- University of South Carolina (SC)
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire (WI)
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh (WI)
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater (WI)
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (WI)
- Wabash College (IN)
- Western Illinois University (IL)
- Western Michigan University (MI)
- William Woods University (MO)
- Xavier University (OH)