Join us for a panel discussion with Admission Representatives and current students to answer questions about the student experience at College of DuPage. Students will highlight why they chose to attend a community college, opportunities for involvement, planning for next steps, and much more!
This session is intended for all prospective students.
Upcoming Chap Chats Events
- Tuesday, Feb. 2, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 3, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 17, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 31, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 27, 5 to 6 p.m.
Once you register, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how to join the webinar. Registration will close one day prior to the date of the event.
What You Will Learn
- Opportunities to get involved at College of DuPage
- Tips for navigating the transition to a community college
- Resources to support academic success
- All events hosted by the Office of Admissions & Outreach at College of DuPage are free.
If you have questions, or would like to be added to this event after registration has closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.