PSB Health Occupations Aptitude Exam
PSB's Health Occupations Aptitude Examination can predict an individual's readiness and capability for successful completion of the educational program designed to prepare qualified health care personnel. This test is required for students applying to the Dental Hygiene and Diagnostic Medical Imaging Sonography programs. Sample test questions can be found on the PSB website.
PSB-HOAE exams are administered at the Glen Ellen Testing Center located in the Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06 by appointment. You will have two hours and twenty minutes of testing time to complete this Internet-based exam. The fee for the exam is $40.
For more information on the programs, please visit the Health Sciences Admissions page.
Please read the following information before registering:
- The test administration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- On the day of the exam, please bring a government-issued photo ID with a signature. For questions about the accepted IDs, please call the office at (630) 942-2401.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled exam time to the Testing Center, Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06.
- If you need to reschedule your exam, you must call (630) 942-2401 no less than four business days before your appointment. There is a $15 fee to reschedule that is due at the time of the request. You may not reschedule less than four business days before your appointment; you will need to register and pay for a new appointment time.
Academic Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
Specialized Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A08, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage