HESI A2 Exam
Elsevier's HESI Admission Assessment (A2) exam can assess applicants' basic learning skills and gauge future classroom success. The exam consists of several academic sections as well as a personality profile. This test is required for students applying to the Nursing (ADN) and Radiography (DMIR) programs.
HESI A2 exams are administered at the Glen Ellen Testing Center located in the Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06 by appointment. You will have four hours of testing time to complete this Internet-based exam. The fee for the exam is $60. College of DuPage will administer the following sections: Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and General Knowledge, Math, Anatomy and Physiology, Learning Style, and Critical Thinking.
Please read the following information before registering:
- The test administration fee is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- An Evolve account must be created before testing. (you will be directed to a non-COD website).
Follow these steps on the evolve website:
- Click on "Register for This Now" (orange box).
- Click "Redeem/Checkout" (orange box). The price should show $0.00
- Complete the required fields, check the box next to "Yes" and click Submit.
NOTE: The Evolve/Elsevier website is NOT where you schedule your exam; you are only creating an account.
- Remember your Evolve username and password. You need it to take the exam.
- On the day of the exam, please bring a government-issued photo ID with a signature. For questions about the accepted IDs, please call the office at (630) 942-2401.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled exam time to the Testing Center, Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06.
- If you need to reschedule your exam, you must call (630) 942-2401 no less than four business days before your appointment. There is a $15 fee to reschedule that is due at the time of the request. You may not reschedule less than four business days before your appointment; you will need to register and pay for a new appointment time.
Academic Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
Specialized Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A08, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage