Thank you for joining us at Virtual NSO! If you were unable to attend, there are several resources that you can still access to get the information you need. You can link to many of these resources on Blackboard.
**You will only be able to access Blackboard when you are enrolled in classes**
We have created a Virtual NSO Blackboard Organization to provide information for new students. If you attended Virtual NSO, these resources can complement what you already experienced. If you were unable to attend, you will find extensive information and materials that can help you as you start your journey at COD! Meet your team of Team Leads & Orientation Leaders, get valuable department information, and much more.
How To Access the Virtual NSO Organization in Blackboard:
- Navigate to Blackboard, College of DuPage's course delivery system
- Alternatively, navigate to the College of DuPage website and click Quick Links to access the link for Blackboard
- Log into Blackboard using the same username and password that you use to log into myACCESS (or the first part of your email address before the @ symbol: email@example.com)
- From your My Institution home page in Blackboard, click the Organizations tab
- Click to open the Virtual New Student Orientation (VNSO) in the My Organizations module
- Start exploring!
For more detailed instructions, please click the How To Access the Virtual NSO Organization in Blackboard PDF in the right column of this page.