High school counselors are a primary resource for students of information about the paths, procedures and choices involved in post-secondary education. Each year, more than 20 percent of all in-district high school seniors attend College of DuPage.
We hope that this page will provide you with all of the necessary resources to make your students successful at COD!
Our Early Admissions processes have changed. Please review the information below to learn more about the new processes and procedures for the Early Admissions program.
- New students who are interested in Early Admissions will need to go to the Office of Admissions & Outreach to meet with an Admissions Representative for their initial interview. For more information about the Early Admissions process, visit cod.edu/early_admissions or contact the Office of Admissions & Outreach at email@example.com call (630) 942-2626.
- Students who have taken Early Admissions courses and would like to continue with another course will need to contact the Office of Counseling & Advising. For more information about the Early Admissions process, visit cod.edu/early_admissions or contact a counseloror call (630) 942-2259.
Students are eligible to apply for one of our three merit-based scholarships from College of DuPage. This is a competitive scholarship program, where all applicants are evaluated based on their cumulative GPA and ACT/SAT scores. Students will apply to the Scholars Award Program through the Academic Works Scholarship Portal.
Presidential Scholars Award
The Presidential Scholars Award covers up to 64 credit hours of in-district tuition. Fees and books are not covered.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- 3.8 GPA/4.0 scale or 4.75 GPA/5.0 scale
- 29 ACT or 1350 SAT
Board of Trustees Scholars Award
The Board of Trustees Scholars Award is a $2,500 award ($1,250 per semester). This scholarship is renewable annually for up to four semesters.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- 3.6 GPA/4.0 scale or 4.5 GPA/5.0 scale
- 27 ACT or 1280 SAT
Deans Scholars Award
The Deans Scholars Award is a $1,000 award ($500 per semester).This scholarship is renewable annually for up to four semesters.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- 3.5 GPA/4.0 scale or 4.37 GPA/5.0 scale
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT
College of DuPage offers students the opportunity to apply for scholarships twice per year.
To learn more about how to apply for scholarships, visit cod.edu/scholarships.
The Office of Admissions & Outreach will be welcoming in-district high schools to visit campus during the Fall 2021 semester. We will be offering visits on select Fridays in October & November. We will not be able to accommodate any out-of-district groups. For more information, please visit the High School Group Visit page.
The Admissions Office is currently operating during our regular business hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-2626
Chat: online chat feature
Walk-in appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-in appointments will address quick questions and last 5 to 10 minutes. The last walk-in will be seen by 4 p.m.
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (630) 942-2626 or through our online chat feature. You can contact your admission representative with questions. Virtual appointments are available during regular business hours.