Creates a seamless transfer path from College of DuPage to University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) into selected majors.
- Guaranteed admission into a participating UIC bachelor’s degree program
- Clear path for College of DuPage (COD) students to participating majors at UIC
Guarantees admission into participating Colleges and majors at UIC upon completion of studies at College of DuPage. Participating UIC colleges include:
- Applied Health Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and the Arts
- Business Administration
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
(RN – BSN Online Completion Program)
- Public Health
- Urban Planning and Public Affairs
The UIC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program offers guaranteed admission into participating majors at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) for College of DuPage students. Students who actively participate in the TAG Program will receive counseling and benefits that exceed those of a regular transfer student. Best of all, you can rest assured that once you complete your studies at your College of DuPage you will have a place at UIC. Please click here to see a list of approved TAG Majors.
TAG Participation Form
Students must submit a TAG participation form at least one year before their intended transfer. The deadline for the participation form is September 15 for Fall and February 1 for Spring. Participation forms do not act as an admission application. TAG students will receive communication from UIC regarding when to submit an admission application. Students should refer to tag.uic.edu for additional information on TAG deadlines.
TAG Program Requirements
- Visit tag.uic.edu to check that your intended UIC major participates in the TAG program.
- Submit a TAG Participation Form one year before transferring.
- Meet regularly with your COD advisor and create a Transferology account.
- Earn a minimum transfer GPA of 3.00 overall and in required major preparation courses.
- Complete the required course work by the time you transfer.
- Submit a UIC transfer admission application for the fall term by Feb. 1 (Sept. 1 for spring) in the year you plan to transfer. All required application materials and supporting credentials must be received by UIC no later than Feb. 15 (Sept. 15 for spring).
- Transfer to UIC within three years of submitting the TAG Participation Form.
- Students should refer to tag.uic.edu for the most current information and requirements
For more information contact
College of DuPage Counseling, Advising, and Transfer Center