students walking outside BIC building

Reverse Transfer Agreements

Reverse transfer agreements allow students who transfer from a community college to a four-year college before earning a degree to get their associate degree. College of DuPage has reverse transfer agreements with: 

For more information on how the reverse transfer process works, contact Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services at (630) 942-2259.

Contact Information

Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200
Phone: (630) 942-2259
Email: Ask a counselor or program advisor a quick question
  • Main Campus Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (closed on Fridays)
  • COD Centers Hours

Follow us:

InstagramInstagram: @counselingadvisingcod

FacebookFacebook: @codcounselingadvising