The College of DuPage Testing Center in Glen Ellyn provides proctoring services to people needing to take exams for other institutions/companies.
- All exams require a valid, government-issued, photo ID.
- Tests are administered by appointment.
- Appointments must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance, or an additional "rush fee" will be assessed.
- Note: If you are planning to take an exam on a Monday we must receive your test materials by 5pm the Thursday before.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- Rescheduling is allowed for an additional fee.
- When making an appointment, you agree to all of the terms set forth by the guidelines.
Please review them before making an appointment. You can cal or email the office with
any additional questions or concerns.
- (630) 942-2401
The fees for proctored exams are as follows
- A $25 administration fee per exam is due at time of registration.
- Rush fee: $15
- Reschedule fee: $15
How to Set Up your Proctored Exam
It is the student's responsibility to request their exam from their educational institution/company. Please read thoroughly through our Proctor Guidelines and have your institution reach out to our testing center through either email or USPS with all of the examinee's testing information. It is important to read our proctor guidelines. This contains pertinent information for the student and the institution/company.
This needs to occur at least 48 hours before your desired exam date. Please register for your exam through the 'Register for an Exam' link.
Registering for an Exam will entail: Selecting Exam, selecting date, selecting time, and submitting payment for your exam. You will receive email confirmation of your appointment details. Please contact Specialized Testing Services if you need to schedule and exam date within less than a 48-hour period (a $15 rush fee will be applied).
We recommend the student follow up with our testing offices to confirm receipt of their exam in order to confirm their proctor profile is up to date for their actual examination date.
Please Note: If you are taking College of DuPage Online Courses and your syllabus says you need to have your exams proctored at the Testing Center, you do NOT need to make an appointment. Your tests are administered free of charge on a walk-in basis on main campus in Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06 and at the Learning Commons in Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville and Westmont.