The College of DuPage is a national test site and offers all 38 DSST exams to both students and the community at large. Students wishing to transfer DSST credit to other institutions should refer to each school's DSST policy for accepted credits. Currently, the College of DuPage does not accept DSST exams for credit. For more information about DSST tests, please visit www.getcollegecredit.com.
Please Note: Until further notice the Testing Center is NOT administering the DSST: Public Speaking
DSST exams are administered by appointment and registration is completed online. Please read the following information before registering:
- A DSST account must be created before testing. Please bring the username and password for the account to the test. Please read the instructions for first-time registration.
- There is a $30 administration fee due at the time of registration which is non-refundable. DSST requires an additional $80 fee due at the time of the exam. DSST fees are paid by credit card only. Discover cards are not accepted by DSST.
- To reschedule, please call (630) 942-2401. There is a $15 rescheduling fee that will be charged at the time of the request.
- On the day of the exam, please bring a government-issued photo ID with a signature. Answers to questions about acceptable IDs can be found by calling the office at (630) 942-2401.
- DSST tests are free to members of the military. Please visit http://www.getcollegecredit.com/?s=dantes
for more information.