Students who complete courses in Theater Arts will:
- Develop a broadened understanding of the art of theater, awareness of its wide range of disciplines, realizing the importance of each to the whole, and its relationship with the other liberal arts.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek advanced study and/or achieve an entry-level position in theatrical venues and/or transfer into another field of study, integrating the collaborative and highly disciplined practices derived from the study of theater.
- Integrate critical thinking skills, applying theater techniques and experiences, to explain themselves more articulately in oral and/or written discussion.
- Integrate or demonstrate through observation, imagination, collaboration, preparation and communication the ability to use the tools and equipment basic to the realization of a unified theatrical approach.
- Develop and defend informed judgments about performance and production.