College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward surgical technology students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
Health Sciences Forms
- Health Requirements Packet
- Nursing & Health Sciences Division Policies & Procedures
- Policy for Professional Conduct
- Violation of Professional Conduct Policy Form
The following resources can provide additional information regarding the field of surgical technology.
- Accreditation Review Council On Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting
- Association of Surgical First Assistants
- Association of Surgical Technologists
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- NBSTSA (Surgical First Assistant Certification)
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.