College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward Office Technology Information (OFTI) students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Administrative Assistant and Meeting/Event Planning, A.A.S.
- Administrative Assistant and Meeting/Event Planning, Certificate
- Administrative Support Essentials, Certificate
- Administrative Support Specialist, A.A.S.
- Administrative Support Specialist, Certificate
- Executive Assistant, A.A.S.
- Medical Office, Certificate
- Office Technology Specialist, Certificate
- Word Specialist, Certificate
The following online resources will provide additional career information:
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- International Virtual Assistants Association
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.