If you are new to College of DuPage, you should start by talking to an Admissions Representative at (630) 942-2626.
If you have taken classes here before, you should start by attending an Advising Session; these are posted online.
This is found in the online ADN Admissions Requirements packet:
- Math 1102, equivalent or higher with grade C or better
- Psych 1100, equivalent or higher with grade C or better
- A&P 1551 and 1552, OR 1571 and 1572, equivalent or higher with grade C or better
- Chem 1211, equivalent or higher with grade C or better
Only the A&P courses expire as they need to be completed within 5 years. Refer to the Associate Degree Nursing Admission Packet.
- Group session
- No registration; no fee
- Plan to attend the entire session
Once you have made the decision to pursue the 3+1 Nursing program with either Benedictine University or Governors State University, you need to fill out the "3+1 Program Application".
- This form can be found in the office of Admissions and Outreach and soon will be on the Admissions website.
- This application ensures you are receiving the most up-to-date information for anything related to the 3+1 Nursing programs.
After you have been accepted into College of DuPage's Associate Degree Nursing program and you are approximately a semester away from completing the program, you need to submit an admission application to either Benedictine University or Governors State University for their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program, and follow their application process.