College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward manufacturing technology students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
- Automated Manufacturing Systems, Associate in Applied Science
- Automated Manufacturing Systems, Certificate
- CNC Operations, Certificate
- Computer-Aided Design, Certificate
- Drafting/Design, Certificate
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Associate in Applied Science
- Manufacturing Skills Standards, Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Drafting/Design, Associate in Applied Science
- Manufacturing Technology, Associate in Applied Science
- Manufacturing Technology, Certificate
- Mold Making, Certificate
- Tool and Die Making, Certificate
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.