Long-Term Care Administration Program graduates will:
- Identify the physical, psychological, sociological and financial issues facing older
- Describe the dying and bereavement process experienced by the older adult and his/her
- Introduce management, marketing, and planning knowledge and skills required in long-term
- Explain staffing, scheduling, and recruitment responsibilities in long-term care administration
- Identify budgetary principles applicable to long-term care administration.
- Differentiate funding systems and resources such as Medicare Prospective Payment System
and Illinois Medicaid programs.
Program Contact Information
Please visit the Program Contacts page for detailed information.