Long-Term Care Administration Program graduates will
- Identify the physical, psychological, sociological and financial issues facing older adults.
- Describe the dying and bereavement process experienced by the older adult and his/her family.
- Introduce management, marketing, and planning knowledge and skills required in long-term care administration
- Explain staffing, scheduling, and recruitment responsibilities in long-term care administration
- Identify budgetary principles applicable to long-term care administration.
- Differentiate funding systems and resources such as Medicare Prospective Payment System and Illinois Medicaid programs.