Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degrees
- Service Technician Degree
- This degree offers the most complete background if you are seeking a career as a service technician or are planning to transfer to a baccalaureate-granting institution.
- Contractor Degree
- If you want to own or manage an HVACR company, this degree combines the technical training required to be a service technician with management courses that are essential for success in today's business environment.
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic Degree
- This degree is designed for the individual seeking a career in Facility Maintenance. The degree course track prepares students for commercial and industrial facility maintenance employment.
You can obtain further information on specific course requirements and elective options by accessing this Student Planning Worksheet.
- Stationary Operator Certificate
- Service Technician Certificate
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) Certificate
- Energy Audit and Analysis Certificate
Bob Clark, Program Coordinator
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1057, (630) 942-3068
Peter Deeman, Program Advisor
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1047, (630) 942-2548
Bridget McFarland, Program Support Specialist
Technical Education Center (TEC), (630) 942-8419
Business and Applied Technology Division
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1034, (630) 942-2592