Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Program graduates will
- Understand tools and instruments and how they apply to the HVAC/R industry.
- Formulate an installation or trouble shooting plan utilizing proper tools and instruments.
- Identify and implement safety procedures for all tasks.
- Provide a quality control plan that identifies and analyzes data for the HVAC/R industry.
- Apply the principles of engineering, mathematics and science to analyze and solve mechanical, electrical, airflow, and energy problems in the HVAC/R industry.
- Understand the impact of HVAC/R actions as it relates to the environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of local, state and federal laws as they apply to the HVAC/R industry.