Human Services Program graduates will:
- Demonstrate skill in therapeutic interpersonal interactions.
- Identify assessment tools used with human service populations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal growth and self-awareness.
- Recognize the unique needs of various populations.
- Describe and demonstrate a variety of research-based treatment approaches.
- Identify resources available to various populations.
- Synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Evaluate ethical standards in human services.