College of DuPage offers a wide range of academic resources and student activities geared toward hearing instrument dispensing students to help you succeed in your studies and get involved on campus.
Academic and Career Pathways
Determine the pathway you need to take to graduate on time.
Health Sciences Forms
- Health Requirements Packet
- Nursing & Health Sciences Division Policies & Procedures
- Policy for Professional Conduct
- Violation of Professional Conduct Policy Form
- AG Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Better Hearing Institute
- Illinois Deaf and Hard of Hearing Commission
- Illinois Department of Public Health - Health Assessment and Screening
- Illinois Department of Public Health - Hearing Instrument Consumer Protection Program
- Illinois Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ISHA)
- International Hearing Society
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
- World Health Organization - Deafness and Hearing Loss
Student Planning Worksheet
- When planning your coursework, use a Student Planning Worksheet.