If you are considering this program as an area of study, please follow the steps below
- Get Admitted - Apply online or visit the Office of Admissions and Outreach located in the Student Services Center (SSC) room 2207, (630) 942-2626. Fill out the admission form with the admission fee to receive your College of DuPage identification number. Visit the Admissions Policies page for application fee information.
- Financial Assistance - Visit the FAFSA website to determine what you may be eligible for in terms of federal grants or loans. Direct your questions to the Office of Student Financial Assistance located in the Student Services Center (SSC), room 2220, (630) 942-2251.
- Create your myACCESS Account - After you receive your College of DuPage ID number you can use it to create your student online account. Go to myACCESS and select "I'm New to myACCESS." Your myACCESS account will allow you to view your student profile, search and register for classes, check on your financial aid status, pay for classes and much more. If you have any technical issues viewing or accessing the myACCESS website, please contact the Student Help Desk, (630) 942-2999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take Necessary Placement Tests – The Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) program requires the Reading Placement Test - Category One. Placement tests are offered on a walk-in basis. A picture ID and student ID number are required to complete your tests. Placement tests are available for the subjects of reading, writing, and math. Students with ACT composite scores of 20 or higher are waived out of the reading and writing placement tests. Math ACT scores of 23 or higher may waive students from the math portion of the placement tests. The Testing Center is located in the Berg Instructional Center (BIC) room 2A06, (630) 942-2400.
- Connect with Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services - Attend a Begin Session. Check with Campus Central at (630) 942-3000 for days and times. Visit the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services Center located in the Student Services Center (SSC) room 3200, (630) 942-2259 or contact a counselor.
- Register for Classes
Christine Jandak, Program Advisor
Early Childhood Education and Care and Education Programs
Counseling, Advising and Transfer Services
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2H01F
Direct line: (630) 942-2981
For appointments, contact Counseling & Advising
Social/Behavioral Sciences and the Library Division Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2E06