The following list contains approximate fees for students who are accepted into the Dental Hygiene program at COD. These figures may change due to price increases.
- Dental Hygiene Instrument Kit (for two years): $3,000.00
- Uniforms: $255.00
- PSB-HOAE Dental Hygiene Aptitude Exam: (visit the Testing Center webpage for current price and dates)
- Membership: Students for the American Dental Hygiene Association ($65 per year): $130.00
- Dental Loupes (approximate): $870.00
- Lab Fees: $3,100.00
- Dental Hygiene Board Review Course (Optional): $400.00
- National Dental Hygiene Board Exam: $425.00
- Regional Board Exam (NERB): $1,000
- State Licensure Application: $100.00
- Health Requirements (see Health Requirements Packet): varies
- Background Check (see Health Requirements Packet): $46.00
- Mandatory Drug Testing ($32 per year): $64.00
- Tuition per credit hour*: Variable tuition applies to dental hygiene courses
- Malpractice Insurance: $52.00
- Health Program Deposit (non-refundable): $100.00
* Visit Tuition and Aid for the current tuition rate.
**Difficult to ascertain exact figures.
All instruments, magnifying loupes and uniforms must be purchased through either the
COD Bookstore or the Dental Hygiene program.