Food artists can unleash their creativity through the Baking and Pastry Arts. This degree features courses that build on the foundations of basic baking and continue to the most advanced pastry techniques. Students work in a fully equipped commercial bake shop and learn from highly skilled instructors.
Degree and Certificate
College of DuPage offers an associate in applied science (A.A.S.) degree in Baking and Pastry Arts and a certificate in Baking and Pastry Arts. Prior to registration, students should meet with a program advisor for course selection.
- Academic Information for Culinary Arts A.A.S. Degree
- Suggested Course Sequence for Culinary Arts A.A.S. Degree
- Suggested Course Sequence for Baking A.A.S. Degree
- College of DuPage Student Planning Worksheet for the A.A.S. Degree
- Academic Information for Culinary Arts Certificate
- Suggested Course Sequence for Culinary Arts Certificate
- Suggested Course Sequence for Baking Certificate
- Course Descriptions
- Financial Aid Scholarships
Gainful Employment Information
View information about this program, including estimated cost and employment opportunities.
Laura Lerdal, Culinary Market and Lab Coordinator, (630) 942-2359
Anna Gay, Program Support Specialist, (630) 942-2502
Tim Meyers, Chair, Professor, Culinary, Baking and Pastry Arts, (630) 942-3223
Arts, Communication, and Hospitality Division
McAninch Arts Center (MAC), Room 219, (630) 942-2048