There are many schools that offer bachelor degrees in Computer Science. College of DuPage and Lewis University have a 3+1 Bachelor of Science Degree Program in Computer Science. These are the transfer requirements of some of the other schools that offer Computer Science Bachelor Degrees.
- UIC: University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Engineering, (312) 996-3463
- UIUC: University of Illinois at Urbana, College of Engineering, (217) 333-2151
- IIT: Illinois Institute of Technology, College of Science, (312) 567-5150
- NIU: Northern Illinois University, Department of Computer Science, (815) 753-0349
- ISU: Illinois State University, School of Information Technology, (309) 438-8338
|English 1101, 1102||x||x||x||x||x|
|Biology 1151, 1152||(6)x||x|
|(4) Chemistry 1551||(6)x||x||(7)x|
|Chemistry 2551, 2552|
- UIC requires a minimum of 24 hours at the time of application.
- UIUC requires a minimum of 60 hours at the time of application into the College of Engineering. UIUC requires 6 hours of courses in the Humanities and Arts and 6 hours of courses in Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- See IIT for more information about general education requirements.
- NIU and ISU allows transfer students to enter with an A.A. or A.S. along with the courses listed in this chart.
- Math 1431 or equivalent needs to have been taken prior to enrollment in Chemistry 1551.
- The math sequence leading to Math 2231 is as follows (with regard only to 1000-level courses): Math 1431 → Math 1432 → Math 2231. UIC, MU and NIU will accept Math 2134 in place of Math 2231 and 2232. The math sequence leading to Math 2134 is as follows (with regard only to 1000-level course): Math 1431 → Math 2134. Although Math 2231/2232 involves a longer sequence, it may improve curriculum vital for the application process.
- UIC will accept either Chemistry 1551 and 1552 or BIO 1151 and 1152 or Physics 2111 and 2112.
- ISU will accept either Chemistry 1551 and 1552 or Physics 2111 and 2112.
Dr. Sam Shamsuddin, Program Co-coordinator
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1530B, (630) 942-2940
Stephen Santello, Program Co-coordinator
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1530C, (630) 942-2654
Kim Groesbeck, Program Support Specialist
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1433, (630) 942-2599
Nazia Naqvi, Program Advisor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 1530A, (630) 942-2081
Business and Applied Technology Division
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1034, (630) 942-2592