Computer Information Systems Program graduates will:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the discipline of computer science.
- Demonstrate competency in software usage and Internet technologies.
- Explore emerging information technologies
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving techniques
- Perform data analysis using technology.
- Comprehend software development best practices.
- Recognize importance of data privacy and information security.
- Practice ethical use of technology.
Source: 2018 Faculty In-Service worksheet