Likely Required Courses
- Anatomy and Physiology 1571, 1572
- Math 1635
Please contact your prospective institution early for specific requirements regarding prerequisite coursework.
Occupational Therapy School Admission
A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university is required. Admission to an occupational therapy program is competitive. Applicants need current certification in first aid and CPR, as well as experience with occupational therapy, including, observation, volunteering or working in the field.
Occupational Therapy Schools in Illinois
- Chicago State University, Douglas Hall 132, 9501 S. King Drive, Chicago, IL 60628-1598.
- Governors State University, Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Health Professions, University Park, IL 60466-0975.
- Midwestern University, 555 31st St., Downers Grove, IL 60615-1235.
- Rush University, Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Health Sciences, 600 S. Paulina St., Suite 1011, Chicago, IL 60612-3833.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, UIC College of Applied Health Sciences, 1919 West Taylor Street, Room 560 AHSB, MC 528, Chicago, IL 60612-7249.
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Division
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2E06