Midterm Verification - Dual Credit Instructions
When do I verify enrollment?
- You’ll receive an email communication the week before your class section’s midterm enrollment verification period is schedule to open.
- The Midterm Verification period begins 7 days prior to your class section midterm date and ends 7 days after. Thus, you have 14 days to complete the midterm enrollment verification.
- The Midterm Date of your class section is viewable on the Midterm Verification/Final
Grading screen, and when available for verification will show the status of “READY”.
How do I verify enrollment for “Enrolled Students”?
- Enter a Verification Status for each student.
- A = Actively attending the course
- N = Not actively attending the course
- W = Withdraw due to non-attendance
- Students marked “W” require that a Last Date of Attendance (mm/dd/ccyy) be entered.
If the student never attended the class, check the box for Never Attended.
How do I verify enrollment for “Dropped Students”
- Dropped students do not require a verification status, as they have already been withdrawn from the class.
- Dropped students do require a Last Date of Attendance. If the student never attended,
check the box for Never Attended.
What is “Set all students to Active”?
- Check this box and click Submit if all students in your class are actively attending
Can I change a student’s status after checking the box “Set all students to Active”?
- Yes, you will be asked to confirm this selection, showing all students with the status of A for active. Changes can be made before clicking Submit again.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage