Drop-In Tutoring - No Appointment Necessary
- Drop-In Tutoring is open to all students enrolled in any section of the specific course for which Drop-In Tutoring is being provided.
- No appointment is necessary and students may attend all or a portion of the allotted time.
- Most are held in the Learning Commons, SRC 2102.
- Others may be conducted in computer or science labs on campus or other locations, depending on appropriateness of content.
- Appointment-based and/or online tutoring may also be available.
- For more information call (630) 942-3686.
Email assistance for any class using Ask a Peer Tutor
Spring 2020 Drop-in: Only online service options above are currently available.
Anatomy & Physiology
CTE Drop-in Tutoring in TEC 1016B
Cosmetology - Addison
- Addison ELA Conversation Circles
- Technical Education Center (TEC) ELA Conversation Circles
- Main Campus - SRC 2102 ELA Conversation Circles
Spring 2020 Tutoring by Appointment
Complete a Tutoring Services Request Form for these subjects.
Learning Commons West
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1016B, (630) 942-3960
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance