Attend a Q & A Zoom Session for Your Course
Weekly 2-hour Zoom sessions will be held for the courses listed below during the hours listed. Note: Times subject to change. Check with your instructor.
A Math Assistance professional will be available to answer questions on the material in these courses. You may join the session at any time during the scheduled hours and leave when you want, or you can stay for the entire time to ask questions or listen to questions from other students in the course.
If your class section has a Math Assistance professional working with the class, the same MAA person will be conducting the Zoom session.
For the invitation/link to a session, check with your instructor or send us an email through Ask a Math, Physics, or Chemistry Question
Zoom Q&A Schedule for Summer 2020
- Math 0465: Mon/Wed, noon to 2 p.m. (math 0465 priority noon to 1 p.m.)
- Math 0481: Mon/Wed, noon to 2 p.m. (math 0481 priority 1 to 2 p.m.)
- Math 0482: Thur, noon to 2 p.m.
- Math 1218: Mon, 6 to 8 p.m. and Tue/Wed, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 1428: Tue, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Math 1431: Wed, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Math 1432: Wed, 5 o 7 p.m.
- Math 1635: Wed, 2 to 4 p.m. and Wed, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Math 2134: Tue, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Math 2231: Tue, 6 to 8 p.m. and Wed, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Math 2232: Thur, 10 a.m. to noon
- Math 2233: Thur, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Math 2270: Tue, 3 to 5 p.m.
- Physics: Tue, 7 to 10 p.m.
- Chemistry: Wed, 4 to 7 p.m. (not organic chemistry)
Learning Commons West
Technical Education Center (TEC), Room 1016B, (630) 942-3960
Writing, Reading, and Speech Assistance