Addison Learning Commons Schedule:
March 13 to 15: Learning Commons and testing services will continue as planned. (Including face-to-face sessions.)
March 16 to April 19: Learning Commons services will be available online only. No face-to-face sessions will be held. Online assistance options for Math Assistance; Tutoring Services; and Writing, Reading, Speech Assistance are available on the Learning Commons homepage. Off-campus testing services will be available regular hours March 13 to 22. The off-campus Learning Commons will be closed March 23 to April 19 and no testing services will be available.
Addison Learning Commons Services:
The Addison Learning Commons (ALC), located within the Addison Center, offers a variety of academic testing for students and the community. College of DuPage students can also discover many academic support services, which are all free of charge.
- Testing Hours at all locations
- Placement testing in Reading, Writing & Math
- College of DuPage Internet course testing
- TABE (placement test for GED preparation course)
- Addison classroom makeup testing
- A complete list of tests offered at College of DuPage
- Placement Test Preparation resources
- Computers and Wi-Fi available for student use
- College library cards and website assistance
- Math Assistance for COD courses:
- Remote access to Writing, Reading, Speech Assistance
- A&P Drop-in Tutoring
- Online tutoring
- ELA Conversation Circles
- Addison Speech Studio
Monday: 1 to 3 p.m.
Thursday: 4 to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
And by appointment