COD Continuing Education partners with national leaders in online education to offer a comprehensive selection of non-credit coursework designed to build skills and enhance your life and career. The content is interactive and engaging and courses are accessible, affordable and flexible.
- Most programs are 100 percent online, allowing you to work from any computer, at any time.
- Students receive one-on-one support with experienced instructors and subject area experts.
- Course registration is ongoing throughout the year.
- Content is engaging, interactive and updated regularly.
- Our combined library of offerings includes a wide range of subject areas and topics, including professional development, career training, personal enrichment and computer training.
Our online partners include:
Career Step - Online career training for healthcare and computer training programs to help enhance your skill and employment opportunities. Provides training specifically designed to help students gain knowledge and skills needed to quickly transition to a career in an in-demand field.
Featured courses: Medical Transcription Editor, Microsoft Programs
Ed2Go Instructor-led Online Courses - Personal enrichment, hobby and skills training courses in various topics. Courses start monthly with twice-weekly lesson plans over a six-week schedule.
Featured topics include: Classroom Management, Writing and Publishing, Test Preparation, and more.
Ed2Go Career Training - Career, professional and certification training programs with open enrollment, up to 18 months access, and a dedicated Student Advisor to ensure each student is supported throughout their learning journey.
Featured career areas include: Computer Applications, Construction and Trades, Language, and Legal.
UGotClass - Career and Professional online courses designed to build skills and enhance your career. Self-directed learning allows participants to begin and end classes at their convenience.
Featured program series include: Data Analysis, Management Skills, Supply Chain Management, and Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Managers
ProTrain - Career and professional self-paced, online courses that can help prepare you for the latest, in-demand job skills. Flexible anytime, anywhere learning, tests and quizzes within courses and hands-on exercises contained with courses.
Featured programs include: Digital Marketing, Time Management, Financial Planning and Wealth Management, Spanish for the Workplace, and Global Capital Markets
Cambridge Adult Test Prep - Optimize your performance on graduate and law school admission exams by enrolling
in our adult test preparation online courses at College of DuPage. If you are interested,
please submit your details in the student inquiry form on the page link above and
our team will reach out to you. These classes are not viewable in our COD myACCESS
system and require you to speak to one of our registration team members to ensure
we have the correct contact details.
Using Cambridge online test preparation materials, develop a personalized study plan by assessing your scores and diagnosing problem areas. Begin with the basics and progress into a plan to help you get your best score.
• Courses are online and self-paced
• Content is divided into 30, self-contained lessons or 30 total hours
• Each unit takes approximately one hour to complete
• Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) – $500
• Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) – $500
• Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) – $500
Learn how to get started and fill out our student inquiry form here.
College of DuPage Continuing Education
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-2770
Fax: (630) 942-3785