COD Continuing Education partners with national leaders in online education to offer a comprehensive selection of non-credit coursework designed to build skills and enhance your life and career. The content is interactive and engaging and courses are accessible, affordable and flexible.
- Most programs are 100 percent online, allowing you to work from any computer, at any time.
- Students receive one-on-one support with experienced instructors and subject area experts.
- Course registration is ongoing throughout the year.
- Content is engaging, interactive and updated regularly.
- Our combined library of offerings includes a wide range of subject areas and topics, including professional development, career training, personal enrichment and computer training.
Our online partners include:
- Career Step - Online career training for healthcare and computer training programs to help enhance
your skill and employment opportunities. Provides training specifically designed to
help students gain knowledge and skills needed to quickly transition to a career in
an in-demand field.
Featured courses: Medical Transcription Editor, Microsoft Programs
- Ed2Go Instructor-led Online Courses - Personal enrichment, hobby and skills training courses in various topics. Courses
start monthly with twice-weekly lesson plans over a six-week schedule.
Featured topics include: Classroom Management, Writing and Publishing, Test Preparation, and more.
- Ed2Go Career Training - Career, professional and certification training programs with open enrollment, up
to 18 months access, and a dedicated Student Advisor to ensure each student is supported
throughout their learning journey.
Featured career areas include: Computer Applications, Construction and Trades, Language, and Legal.
- LERN - Career and Professional online courses designed to build skills and enhance your
career. Self-directed learning allows participants to begin and end classes at their
Featured program series include: Data Analysis, Management Skills, Supply Chain Management, and Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- ProTrain - Career and professional self-paced, online courses that can help prepare you for
the latest, in-demand job skills. Flexible anytime, anywhere learning, tests and quizzes
within courses and hands-on exercises contained with courses.
Featured programs include: Digital Marketing, Time Management, Financial Planning and Wealth Management, Spanish for the Workplace, and Global Capital Markets
- uCertify - Prepare for industry-recognized certification with interactive, easy-to-use online
exam preparation. Assess your readiness for specific certification exams and review
subject areas to increase your potential for success. uCertify courses provide the
opportunity to study at your own pace, with a wide range of supplemental resources.
Each program may have its own educational and experience requirements.
Featured exam preparation courses include: CISSP, CISA, PMI-RMP, and PHR/SPHR
College of DuPage Continuing Education
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-2770
Fax: (630) 942-3785