Enjoy an afternoon of education and information on living well at any age! Save the date for a FREE community event presented by College DuPage Continuing Education.
Featuring seminars and classes to enrich and entertain, the Senior Expo has a special focus on financial literacy and health and wellness topics.
Sunday, April 14, 2024
noon to 4 p.m.
Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center (HEC)
Maps and Directions
2024 Schedule Details TBA
Highlights from Previous Senior Expo
Amelia Earhart: A First-Person Portrayal by Leslie Goddard
One-on-One Finanical Planning Sessions
Financial Planning Association of Illinois
- Five Keys to Retiring Fearlessly – Victor Hildebrand, CFP, RICP, CLTC, Thrivent Financial
- Tai Chi – Phil Hinton, College of DuPage, Adjunct Faculty
- Should I Stay or Should I Go Now? – Lisa Stover, Presto Real Estate Services
- Exploring our National Park System – David Kroese, College of DuPage, Adjunct Faculty
- The Four Pillars of the New Retirement - Paul Desruisseaux, Edward Jones, Financial Advisor
- Hearing Loss: Science & Societal Impact - Dr. Sumit Dhar, Northwestern University, Professor & Associate Provost
- Protecting Yourself from Frauds and Scams – Maria Arana, Office of the Illinois Attorney General, Community Outreach Liaison
- Senior Moments in the Kitchen – Laura Glaza and Cindy Glavin, Glen Ellyn Food Pantry and SNAP-ED, University of Illinois Extension
- Changing your Brain Can be Easy and Fun! - Jenna Eisenberg, Ageless Grace® Timeless Fitness for the Body and Brain
- Overview of Senior Services, DuPage County Senior Services
- Social Security: Your Questions Answered - Paul Desruisseaux, Edward Jones, Financial Advisor
- Downsizing: The Art and Challenge of Letting Go - Cathy Feltz, College of DuPage, Adjunct Faculty