Our robust healthcare and wellness programs can offer you a fast track to a rewarding career in the growing healthcare profession, or help you to grow and develop your skills in your current profession.
We work directly with hospitals, clinics, and doctors' and dentists' offices, as well as with individual healthcare providers to offer targeted, non-credit training programs and continuing education in healthcare subject areas that are in high demand.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Dementia Care Practitioner
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Continuing Education
- Massage Therapist
- Nursing Continuing Education
- Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Exam Review Course
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
Qualified Funding Assistance
Visit worknetdupage.org to see if you qualify for funding by the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110
Fax: (630) 942-3785
- Request More Information
- Spring 2024 Class Schedule (all classes)
- Fall 2023 Class Schedule (all classes)
- Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.